Sunday, October 24, 2010

We were experiencing technical difficulties,

Yeah, it was way way too long between posts. I sort of tried to make up for it with a couple posts in succession. It, i am sure, will not work. I was in technology hell for a bit, but thats no excuse.

(screw it. between me and ellen, we had two iPhones, a kindle, a laptop and the internet access at school all decide not to work in about 72 hours. and they all continued not to work. it sucked)

Ok, so excuse and explanations over, I'll try to be more timely with the updates.

3 comments:

  1. WE WANT / NEED / DEMAND / CANNOT POSSIBLY LIVE WITHOUT PICTURES.

    Yes, I'm shouting at you, all the way across the Atlantic, because pictures are that important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah. More posts. More pictures. Many, many people are trying to live vicariously through you. Many people.

    ReplyDelete